What to look for when purchasing CBD products:
Look for products with clear labels showing the amount of CBD per dose, expiration date, and a batch number (for quality control). Select products with quality ingredients: No corn syrup, trans-fats, GMOs, artificial additives, thinning agents or preservatives. CBD-rich products should be lab tested for consistency and verified as being free of mold, bacteria, pesticides, solvent residues, and other contaminants. Best to avoid products extracted with toxic solvents like BHO, propane, hexane or other hydrocarbons. Opt for products that utilize safer extraction methods such as supercritical CO2 or food-grade ethanol.
How does Chempistry stack up?
· CO2 supercritical extraction
· 3rd Party Laboratory tests: Cannabinoid profile, terpene profile, full pesticide panel, residual solvant panel.
· Organic certified US grown and processed hemp seed oil
· 99%+ pure cannabidiol extract, US grown and processed
· Organic certified food-grade terpenes (in edibles)
· Organic certified terpenes (non-edibles)
· Batch testing and every product is labeled with batch number and expiration date for quality control
· All of our products feature QR codes that will direct you straight to our lab results page.